Monday, February 12, 2018

Weekly Mileage #49


I didn't end up spending time on the treadmill last week, though I did go for a run with C. Well, it was mostly walking, but we did run about 3/4 of a mile, which is way more than I've done in the last three and a half weeks. I could tell I was out of shape and low on energy, but it felt good to get outside and move. Slightly warmer temps kept my lungs from spazzing out too badly while we were out.

My lungs have been feeling a bit better since the run, which I credit to forcing fresh air into my lungs.  I'm still fighting the lingering crud in my lungs, but it's probably not going anywhere any time soon (pessimistic, but most likely realistic. hazard of not having a great immune system). I was very tired the day after our run, but that's to be expected after the amount of energy I expended the day before.

Our 10 mile training plan called for us to run a 5k on Saturday, but that didn't happen. We'll run a 5k in a couple weeks, and possibly a 10k the following week. Well, C will run it, but I haven't committed yet. I need to see how I feel this week. I suspect I'll opt for the 5k option and just focus on building my energy and endurance back up rather than trying to do too much too fast.

Weekly Mileage
Thurs- 3.33 miles run and walked
    total miles- 3.33 miles

0 hikes towards #52hikechallenge
25.94 foot miles towards #365milechallenge
25.00 bike miles towards #365milechallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment