Friday, March 3, 2017

February Mileage


I didn't run any races in February and it has been a nice change of pace after all the races I ran last year.

In February I made massive progressive in consistency. I exercised 4 or 5 times each week, for a total of 18 workouts in the month, versus 11 workouts in January. I also increased the distance of most of my workouts, so between that and the increased consistency I more than doubled my mileage between January and February. You're really not supposed to do that, but since the majority of my mileage is still walked rather than run, I'm ok with it. In March I'm working on increasing my running mileage.

February's mileage:
12 treadmill workouts + 3 hikes + 3 outside runs + 0 races = 54.70 miles
52 hike challenge: 7 hikes
365 mile challenge: 76.80 miles
January's mileage:
4 treadmill workouts + 6 hikes + 1 outside run + 0 races = 22.10 miles total
52 hike challenge: 4 hikes
365 mile challenge: 22.10 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment