Monday, September 12, 2016

Weekly Mileage

cute baby


I'm really working on being more consistent with my workouts and building up my mileage, so I'm going to start weekly mileage updates again.

Last week I walked a 5k with the kids on Monday, then spent time on the treadmill Thursday and Saturday. I walked 3.22 miles on Thursday and then ran 2.5 miles of a 4.27 mile workout on Saturday. I'm not super fond of running on the treadmill, but it's time to stop walking all the time and get running again and Saturday felt pretty good. My total for the week was 10.56 miles, which is twice the mileage of the week before.

I had planned on doing a hike on Thursday, but it rained Wednesday night so the trails were too wet.  We haven't gone on a hike for a month or so and I want to get back in the habit. We have the time, it's just a matter of the weather cooperating.

it's harder than I thought to get a clear selfie with a wiggly baby in the frame

We've had a few days of slightly cooler weather, but we're back to hot and humid, which is continuing to deter me from spending time outside on projects. Despite that, on Saturday I finally sucked it up and worked outside for a bit. I'm making another round of Arrow of Light awards and turning an old vanity into a set of nightstands. Pictures of both to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment