Wednesday, July 10, 2013

St Patrick's Day Ruffle Skirt


When I was making the patriotic ruffle skirt a couple weeks ago, I realized I never posted the one I made for St. Patrick's day. I didn't even take pictures of LMS wearing it, though she wore it on St. Patrick's day. Not sure how that happened, but I thought I should correct the situation. So, only four months late, here's the ruffle skirt I made for St. Patrick's day.

JoAnn's only had white and light green t-shirts, so I bought about a quarter yard (I think) of dark green knit to use for the third ruffle. It has a bit less structure than the t-shirt knits, but still worked well.

Like the other skirts I made for her, they're all on the long side, so even if she keeps having growth spurts we'll get at least another year's worth of wear out of them :)

twirly

twirly

twirly

No comments:

Post a Comment