Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Break

I have several half written posts I was going to post this week, but it's spring break and most of LMS' activities were canceled, so I'm taking advantage of the extra time to finish up some projects around the house. And getting ready for our yard sale this Saturday. Yep, I'm a busy person.

I'm making good progress, but it doesn't leave time for blogging :)

I should have pictures to share next week, but in the meantime, here's some pictures from this weekend. We did the Easter egg hunt on Saturday, and the weather was cold and drizzly on Sunday, so it all worked out well.


We found LMS' dress at Marshalls- the same store we found last year's dress. Ok, it looks like I got that one at TJMaxx, but they're owned by the same company, so they're basically the same store. Anyway, I like the cute, vintage-y vibe it's got going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment