Monday, February 18, 2013

Mud Run

any ideas what this is a picture of?


Have you ever run a mud race?

I'm signed up for one this Saturday, and I'm a bit nervous.

  1. I've never done a mud race
  2. It's February!
  3. I'm not actually sure how long the race is- they just talk about the different obstacles we have to get through

I was going to do this race last year, but my physical therapist wanted me to stop running for awhile while we focused on strengthening my muscles, so I wasn't able to.

This is just a small, local race. I saw that one of the big, national races was being run here last year, but the cost was ridiculous. Even spectators had to pay to get in!

I plan on wearing old clothes and old shoes, and just having fun- my goal is to finish. That being said, any tips on how a 5' person can best climb a 6' wall would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment