Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Funny

Awhile ago we were in a parking lot that had a fairly steep slope. I stopped to put some stuff in the back of the car, then turned to open the side door for LMS. However, she had stopped right behind me and I ended up doing some flailing around, trying to keep my balance without falling on her. I wasn't successful, and neither of us were very happy.

After we got in the car I explained to her that that is why I always tell her not to stop right behind me- I could lose my balance. She then reached forward to give me something. I asked what she was giving me, and she said she was giving me my balance back :)

A couple weeks later, she was doing something and I warned her to be careful or she might lose her balance. She put her hand in one of my pockets, and I asked what she was doing. She said she was giving me her balance so she wouldn't lose it  :)

A few weeks after that, we were messing around and I lost my balance again (it's a frequent occurrence for me). She reached up and touched the neckline of my shirt. I thought she was going to hang on it, then realized she wasn't. I asked what she'd done, and she said she'd put my balance back :)

I love how in her mind balance is an object that can be lost, traded, held....

Playing in the inch or so of snow that we finally got this week. It's all melted off already, unfortunately. LMS had fun while the snow lasted, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment