Friday, July 10, 2009

Sew fun

Project progress:
I fiddled with my layout some more- I'm definitely liking the daisies (which I scanned in myself). This is another layout that I did all myself- the polka dots, the yellow center, the daisies, and the header. I like the overall look, but I'm not completely happy with the polka dots. They're not fuzzy this time, but the really light yellow ones are just a little too light. I'm having fun figuring out how to do all sorts of cool stuff with photoshop, though.

I finished my seat cushion covers and started LMS' pink dress. I have to wait till she wakes up to finish it- I need her to model it so I can figure out where to put the sleeves.

Left one shows the back with zipper, right one shows top side


For the last week, I've been trying to remember where I put my fuel belt. I know it was hanging on a hook on the back of my door for quite awhile, and I remembered taking it down and putting it somewhere, but I could not remember where I put it. I spent yesterday and today looking through boxes, bins, and trunks trying to remember where I put it, and I finally found it in a bin full of blankets. Not sure why I put it in there... Now I can use it when running, which is why I was looking for it in the first place.


Exercise log:
I wanted to go running today, but I had a headache when I went to bed last night, and I woke up with it this morning. It hung around all day, making things difficult. Running with a headache is never a good idea for me, it always makes it worse. I've been drinking lots and lots of water, trying to make up for how much I didn't drink yesterday. Hopefully the headache will be gone tomorrow.


Gluten free/allergy update:
I've eaten corn on several occasions the last few days without any problems. I ate cheese Tuesday, but I also had a couple sips of LMS' strawberry something Capri Sun juice drink. I did have a bit of a reaction, but it wasn't very bad, so I'm thinking it was because of the juice. I had some cheese this morning without any problems, so now I need to see if it's fresh strawberries or strawberry flavor. I'm hoping it's strawberry flavor and not fresh strawberries. I have enough chemical sensitivities that it's a miracle I can still eat processed food. So far it's just perfume, shampoos, laundry detergents, dish detergents, etc that give me problems. Maybe I've progressed to chemicals in foods. I'll have to do some more experimentation.


LMS being cute, playing dress up with the super hero cape my mom made for her birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment