Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I finally found my keys!

Yay! This morning I went out to the car to look for my keys. I figured I'd have better luck in daylight, so I didn't do it last night. I looked in the back, where I thought they would be, but they weren't there. So I opened the door next to LMS's car seat to look on the floor, and saw my keys in one of the door pockets.

I have no idea how they got there (especially that pocket, since it's right behind the door handle and I never put anything there), but I'm not complaining. I'm just happy I finally found them. It's been driving my crazy and stressing me out. Those smart keys with all the buttons on them are super expensive to replace, and I was not looking forward to the cost involved. My brain can relax a little now....

No comments:

Post a Comment