Sunday, February 8, 2009

I finally went swimming again

I finally went swimming yesterday- the first time in about 6 months, and I could definitely tell it had been that long. I haven't finished the car seat cover yet, but I did finally get some stuff finished for Primary. Now that those things are done, I can get back to the car seat cover.

This morning there was a Stake enrichment meeting, and my mom had said she wasn't going to go and would watch Little Miss Sunshine for me. I decided to go to the temple, instead, though. When I told LMS that I was going to the temple, she said she wanted to go. We've had this discussion before: she really wants to go to the temple, and isn't thrilled when I tell her she has to wait till she's older. I think it's really neat that she's so set on going to the temple. It was a good session and I'm glad I was able to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment