Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fun with cousins

Yesterday wasn't the most effective day I've had, though I did get some errands taken care of. In the evening my brother and his family arrived just as Little Miss Sunshine was getting into bed. So she got a reprieve and got to stay up way past her bedtime, playing with her cousins that she hasn't seen since our family reunion in July.

This morning I rode my bike for half an hour. I think I'm ready to start increasing my time, as well as focus more on keeping my speed up. As I was riding today I got to thinking about my speedometer/odometer computer thingy. It's hooked up to my front tire, which of course is stationary when I'm on the indoor trainer. So my thought was perhaps I can switch it to my back tire. This would enable me to track my mileage and my speed. I know my speed is much better than it used to be, but I don't have any idea how fast that actually is. I need to look into it some more to find out.

LMS had fun playing with her cousins, but was very disappointed that they wouldn't play as long as she wanted to. They kept wandering off to do other things, which frustrated her no end, and she'd stand at the top of the stairs, hollering their names, trying to get them to come back up and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment