Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tax time is coming

I'm just not feeling motivated to exercise the last few days. It's too cold to exercise outside, and I really detest the treadmill. I've gotta get over it and get exercise anyway.

I started working on our taxes this afternoon. The good news is that we'll get enough back to almost finish paying off our credit card debt. Woohoo! The end is in sight!

More progress last night on my scrapbooking, and I'll be spending tonight doing more of the same. Hopefully I can finish tomorrow, then I need to get the photos from our trip to Hawaii printed out so I can get completely caught up. Once the photos are all on the pages, I'll start typing up captions for each page (my handwriting isn't that great). I'm thinking that is going to be the real time consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment