Monday, January 12, 2009

Lots of lovely snow

This morning it snowed a lot, making a 50 minute drive to the dealership a two hour and 15 minute drive. Lots of fun. No sliding or anything, just lots of cars all going really slow. I wouldn't have been out in it except I had finally got around to making an appointment for an over-due maintenance check and oil change, and I wasn't going to reschedule. So that's finally done.

Last night we (my Army Guy and I) filled out and sent in one job application and started another. The second is incredibly detailed and it was late, so we took note of what information they were looking for and called it a night. Need to get it finished soon, and find an application for another job that he's interested in, and hopefully one of those will pan out.

I'm now going to spend the rest of the evening scrapbooking, trying to get as much done as I can. I really need to get caught up and then work on it once a month so I don't get so behind (a year and a half at this point) again.

If the snow sticks around I'm going to try out my snowshoes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment