Saturday, January 24, 2009

Heavy duty biking

Yesterday morning I finally got my clips on my bike and the cleats on my bike shoes. What a difference they make! As soon as I started pedaling I could feel different muscle groups than I usually use being used. I biked for 30 minutes and worked up more of a sweat than when I biked for an hour without the clips.

I've been working on my scrapbooking, and have gotten Halloween, Christmas, and about half of Hawaii done. Have to finish Hawaii, and then do my Army Guy's trips to Nicaragua, Korea, and Belgium. Can't wait to get them all done.

I also sorted Little Miss Sunshine's clothes. I pulled out the too-small clothes and added them to the bag of clothes to give to my SIL for her little girl. We're hopefully moving soon, and we don't need to be bringing a big bag of clothes with us that don't fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment