Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ok, I am a wuss

So I talked big last week. It was cold and flurrying this morning and I wussed out and ran on the treadmill instead of outside. Though at least I did go running... In my defense, I was trying to keep an eye on an auction closing on ebay, and didn't want to miss the end, which could have happened if I'd gone outside.

Afterwards we ran some errands: picked up my nice, clean, shiny rings; bought tile for the downstairs bathroom (dad's finally done working on cars and should be able to finish up the bathrooms sometime in the near future); got snacks for the trip (thank you mommy fruit snacks!); and dropped off and picked up stuff from the library.

Yesterday we had stake conference, which was a broadcast from SLC. One of the apostles spoke about finances and budgeting, and deciding whether things are needs or wants. I've been thinking about that this past week, which reinforced that we need to be looking at how we're spending our money.

This week I probably won't start any new projects. I'll probably pack and tidy up things in our room and scrape out grout in the upstairs bathroom so dad can redo it. I also need to do my visiting teaching, since I'll be gone for the rest of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment