Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Getting started on my Christmas shopping

This morning we got a running start on our Christmas shopping. Several stores are having sales, and I was able to get most of the grandkids (there's 16 or so) taken care of, as well as some of the other people on the list. The only way we can afford to get presents for all the grandkids is to hit the sales. Not sure how much longer we'll be able to keep getting presents for them- the older they get, the more expensive it is, even hitting the sales. Plus there's more grandkids every year. In any case, I've made a good start, and plan on getting as many of the rest taken care of as quickly as possible.

While we were out and about, I also stopped by the local bike shop and tried on bike shoes and learned about pedals and cleats. I'm putting them on my list, but needed to get details first. They're more efficient than regular pedals and shoes, and I'm looking forward to using them.

Tomorrow I need to get all the presents wrapped and then I'll put them out in the storage to wait for Christmas. And then I really need to focus on getting caught up on stuff like finishing my last quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment